The Level 5 Diploma in Massage Therapy for Sports (RQF) is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a sports massage role. The qualification covers anatomy and physiology, complex massage and therapy techniques, evaluating client posture and gait, electrical and repair stimulator techniques, and sports injury rehabilitation.
- Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and Functional Anatomy M/617/9973
- Complex Massage and Therapy Techniques for Sports T/617/9974
- Complex Assessment Methods in Therapy and Massage for Sports A/617/9975
- Posture and Gait Analysis F/617/9976
- Ultrasound and Other Electrotherapy Modalities J/617/9977
- Taping and Strapping in a Sports and Exercise Context L/617/9978
- 4 x Practical Observations
- 3 x Case Studies
- 2 x Presentations of evidence
- 5 x Worksheets
- Relevant Level 3 and / or Level 4 sports massage qualification, or equivalent.
This course is available with 0% finance. Take a look at the packages on the link and decide which works best for you. Simply pay your deposit upon booking and a member of our team will simply contact you and ask which package you would like to choose. Its that simply! You can pay your balance at anytime with no addition admin charges.Your Course, Your WayFull Course Dates List