A perfect way to start a career in sports conditioning. The level 3 award will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan and instruct sports conditioning programmes to improve individual exercise and sports performance.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Conditioning for Exercise and Sports Performance
- Principles of sports conditioning A/508/4368
- Plan, deliver and evaluate sports conditioning programmes F/508/4369
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Summative Practical Demonstration
- Learners must hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (or equivalent), a Level 2 Coaching qualification or a Level 2 Activity Leadership qualification
This course is available with 0% finance. Take a look at the packages on the link and decide which works best for you. Simply pay your deposit upon booking and a member of our team will simply contact you and ask which package you would like to choose. Its that simply! You can pay your balance at anytime with no addition admin charges.Your Course, Your WayFull Course Dates List
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.