The level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work course is accredited by OFQUAL and national recognised. The course is the minimum legal requirement for low risk environments such as offices. The course is set over a six hour day. With practical assessment through out the day.
- NUCO Level 2 Certificate in Emergency First At Work
- Responsibilities and reporting in a work place
- Assessment of the situation
- Heart attack, angina and Shock
- Minor burns and scalds
- Recovery Position
- An ongoing practical assessment through out the course by the instructor
- Multiple choice written assessment
- 14 years of age
- A individual can not claim the official title of ‘Emergency First Aider in the Workplace’ until they reach the age of 16 years of age
This course is available with 0% finance. Take a look at the packages on the link and decide which works best for you. Simply pay your deposit upon booking and a member of our team will simply contact you and ask which package you would like to choose. Its that simply! You can pay your balance at anytime with no addition admin charges.Your Course, Your WayFull Course Dates List
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.